2021 GIRLS TEXAS AFFILIATE CAMP (TAC) March 13-14, 2021
CHILDREN'S HEALTH STARCENTER • VALLEY RANCH
- To select a limited number of players at each age group and position to represent TAHA at the Rocky Mountain District Player Development Camp (RMD PDC) to be held May 21-23, 2021, in Dallas, TX, for the 2004-2006 age groups.
- To expose girls to experienced hockey coaches from outside the States of Texas and Oklahoma who will serve as the evaluators of TAC.
All eligible players are encouraged to attend. To be eligible, players must:
- be registered and in good standing with TAHA and USA Hockey
- be a resident of the State of Texas or Oklahoma
- have been born in one of the following years: 2010 through 2002, inclusive
- Only 2006, 2005, and 2004 birth year players are eligible to attend RMD PDC; all other birth years (and non-U.S. citizens) are not eligible to advance to the RMD PDC.
Registration will be done online through a third-party service, Rocky Mountain Register (RMR) that has been contracted by TAHA to help automate the player registration process. All data submitted must be accurate, especially the email address, and will be kept secure and confidential.
REGISTER: 2021 Texas Affiliate Camp (TAC) - Girls
- Registration will open at 6:00am CST, Tuesday, February 16, 2021, and close Wednesday, March 10, 2021, at 11:59pm CST.
- Online payment must be made by credit or debit card (Visa or MC only). This year’s camp fee is $150 per player to be collected by RMR. Personal checks will not be accepted.
- All players will need to register by Wednesday, March 10, 2021, in order to participate (NO EXCEPTIONS).
- Detailed TAC schedules and COVID protocol will be sent to participants Monday, March 8, 2021.
- Registrants may expect to be on the ice as early as 11:15am Saturday, March 13, 2021; all on-ice sessions shall be completed on Sunday March 14, 2021, by 2:00pm.
For any further questions please contact: