(03_29_23) NOTICE - 2023 CAMP INVITES:
- Rocky Mountain District Camp invites were sent out to TAHA Girls players Wed/Mar 29 in the pm.
- As was clearly stated on the below 2023 - TAC Girls - Player Development Camp Announcement, spam blockers should have been set to accept emails from the online registration domain: rockymountainregister.com. Depending on the email provider, the invite should come from email@example.com.
- If you have not received an invite by 9:00pm Thurs/Mar 30, please check your spam folder ONE MORE TIME before emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to advise as such.
- Alternates will NOT receive invitations or informational communications. Alternates will be contacted directly, as soon as possible, and ONLY in the event any additional spots open.
|Congratulations to the 2023 - Girls TAC participants who will advance to the Rocky Mountain District (’08, ’07, ’06) Player Development Camps! See adjacent document for important camp invitation/details and final advancing player lists.||2023 - TAC Girls - Player Development Camp Announcement|
TAHA is pleased to announce that the 2023 Girls’ Texas Affiliate Camp ("TAC") will be held as follows:
DATES - Sat/Mar 18 - Sun/Mar 19, 2023
LOCATION - Children's Health StarCenter - Valley Ranch, 211 Cowboys Parkway, Irving, TX 75063
SCHEDULE - The finalized schedule will not be released until Mon/Mar 13, 2023. For your planning purposes, see 'Additional Requirements/Information' below for the general ice schedule.
OBJECTIVE - To:
- Select a limited number of players at select age groups and each position to represent TAHA at the Rocky Mountain District Player Development Camp (RMD PDC) currently scheduled to be held in May 19-21, 2023, at Children's Health StarCenter - Valley Ranch, Irving, TX, for the (17's) 2006, (16's) 2007, and (15's) 2008 age groups. The camp link, once available, will be updated/included on this site.
- 2009 (14's) will be eligible to move onto the Rocky Mountain District Girls 14 Camp. The date and location of the camp have not yet been finalized.
- Expose Girls to experienced hockey coaches, from outside the States of Texas and Oklahoma, who will serve as the TAC evaluators.
ELIGIBILITY - All eligible players are encouraged to attend. To be eligible to participate, each TAC participant MUST:
- be born in one of the following birth years: 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, or 2009.
- BE A CITIZEN OF THE UNITED STATES as at the date of registration.
- have official permanent residence in the State of Texas or the State of Oklahoma.
- be in good standing with her Association and with TAHA/USAH.
- To register for TAC, Players will need a 2022-23 USAH Player Registration Confirmation Number. If you need to locate that number, click HERE to request a Duplicate Registration Confirmation.
- Registration will open to all eligible participants at 6:00am CST, Tues/Feb 21, 2023.
- See below for online registration link.
- Registrants are reminded that all data submitted MUST BE ACCURATE – ESPECIALLY the email address.
- Registration will close 11:59pm CST, Sun/Mar 12, 2023.
- COST - $175 (online payment). Registration fees are non-refundable; all payment transactions are final.
- RMD PDC COMMITMENT - Potential participants need be reminded/advised that by registering for TAC, they are also committing (if selected to advance) to attend the RMD PDC as set forth above.
- TAC CAMP DETAILS - Players registered for TAC will be able to access camp details on this webpage by 11:59pm CST, Mon/Mar 13, 2023 (check-in times, assigned teams, etc.).
- GENERAL SCHEDULE -
- Registrants may expect to be on the ice as early as 11:15am CST, Sat/Mar 18, 2023, and skate twice on Saturday and twice on Sunday.
- All on-ice sessions shall be completed by 2:00pm CST, Sun/Mar 19, 2023.
- PLAYER SELECTIONS - Players selected to advance to RMD PDC will be posted on the TAHA website by 6:00pm CST, Mon/Mar 20, 2023.
TAHA - Girls/Women Section President